Saturday, July 11, 2009

stumbling into a culture wonderland.





Since I've started following daydreamlilly I seem to have fallen into this beautiful Niche of aesthetically pleasing clothing, designers, apartment furnishings and lifestyles. I'm hopping from one blog to another completely enveloped in this indie, folk, organic, natural, feminine and romantic world that in central IA is hard to find. For instance I've been spending a lot of time on Etsy and various blogs advertised by Daydream Lilly. I have found SO many things that I love.
I was slightly discouraged in the idea that most of the things I am looking at are in Europe and especially Australia. I suppose if I was on a coast I would find more of these things than simply Midwest Ia. Etsy does have a search feature though so I quick typed in Iowa and found a few things. If you meander over to Etsy check out 'eliwil" and "loreliekaydesigns"





Now don't take this as that there is none of these cute boutiques and home designers around here. I just haven't quite fallen into a crowd where I would find this. I think I need to spend more time in the East Village. Come to Des Moines and check it out!





Check out this link to see more of my shopping desires!

No comments: