Thursday, September 08, 2005

you know wut i'm talking about...

so every song has those lyrics that you just love. Some you have to belt out as loud as u can and others just make you smile in pensiveness (word?). Anyway since this is MY site tehehe, these are MY fav( only prob is most of these are burnt on cds and my comp. died with all them on it and now my cds are all worn...*pout*), but feel free to leave yours too! I want a car with a cd player so badly! okay i'll take one with a cassete player i want my music back!!!
"I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee"
"Silk and Satin, Leather and Lace, Black panties and an angel's face"
"and u move like water, I could drown in you"
"how much longer will this keep getting stronger! I wonder what she's doing while i'm singing myself to sleep!"
"compassion is my nature and tonight is our last..."
"those soft fuzzy sweaters too magical to touch to see her in her negligee is really just too much"
"she laughs at my dreams but i dream about her laughter."
"Got a hot date girl named Kate thinks i'm kewl cause i shoot straight ain't one thing about her fake she's long and tall and she's goes great with...."
"sing the rain on the roof of the summer night where they still know wrong from right"
"backseat of her daddi's car i was trying not to go to far....SEVENTEEN only comes once in a lifetime don't it just fly by wild and green...living on crazy dreams ROCK 'N ROLL in faded blue jeans."
"hold me hold me cause i wanna get higher and higher (every time i look at you i go blind)."
"u mess with her you'll see a man getting mean..."
"sha lalalalalalalalalalalala(x2)makes me think of a girl i used to know..."
"I feel so dirty when they start talking cute i wanna tell her that i love her but the pnt is pry mute"
"if i swallow anything evil put your fingers down my throat."
"left alone with big fat fatty she was such a naughty nattie, hey big woman u made a bad boy outta me...aw won't u take me home tonight aw down beside ur red fire light, aw and u give it all u got fat bottom girls u make the rock'n world go round..."
*beastly bass part at the beginning of Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics, it is TO DIE for*

Now that i'm ready to dance it up and i'm feeling all wild 'n crazy i shall be going and anxiously awaiting UR comments...*wink* *blows kiss*

No comments: