Thursday, September 08, 2005

wonder woman

They call me wonderwoman for a reason...
Wonder Woman may have been down for the count with her sucky immune system (stress related i know boo Dr.s) but she still has time to save the world...
Haven't read the front page of the paper yet? or watched the news? Let me brief you on what I can and have done...
i can fix our sump pump, bail water and reconnect or often-the-culprit pvc pipes that break up (from ppl steppin on them outside)

I saved a near drowning in the kitchen when a tubey thing popped out of place and soaked my brother (haha look like he wet himself *guffaw* sry thats not funny...), cleaned up the puddle, found which hose it was and dad blast it if i didn't reconnect it...
our toilets on the fritz again, fixed it...
still had time to do a load of laundry, a cycle of water, one days worth of make-up work, one days worth of regular homework, and have dinner with the family and the chillens are in bed at nine! *bow bow* now who wouldn't wanna catch a woman like me?

No comments: