Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Death Chair

Wow, so the last three and a half days have been miserable. I had a sore throat (felt like someone had spooned out the inside of my throat) but mostly i've just been weak, shaky and way achy and i have cold symptons (nose and cough). I can't really stand upfor longer than ten minutes without being all blah blah *dies* So what have i been doing? Watching soap operas and praising God i will never have to meet jerry springer or maury (but i'll laugh my bum off at the people that are there) and sitting in the death chair.


When i had my bike accident a few days before my seventh birthday i sat it out unable to move in this chair, when dad was drugged after his accident (post driver+fingers=4.5 fingers and can't feel 2), when mom came home from the hospital drugged beyond belief b/c she was in pain (chrons disease), and when i was drugged after my apendectomy this chair is where we've ALL sat. Thus I call it the "death chair." anytime anyone in my house is sick mom plops our butt down in this thing. Originally it was a father's day present for my daddi but uh now its all worn and yucky and we're we go when we're sick...

and on another note, i don't see how after two+years women randomly are like "hey hun lets go on maury b/c idk if this baby is yours..."I mean wtf? der...anyway thats my ramble...

No comments: