Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I've got the work blues, americors seems to have really crushed my stamina for monotony. I started watching the office. And went to the library. Only now I'm watching TV instead of reading - disgraceful! I spent all weekend with KT and Jenni.. Jen and I started and finished most of our road trip planning. We leave in none days! Ah! saturday I spent six hours at blank park zoo...omg how we managed to spend six hours there was beyond me but we did it and I had fun with the babies and the family.

Today was probably one of the best days I've had since returning home. It started raining almost immediately this morning and filled Iowa was a mildly cool dampness. The raindrops were the perfect temperature. I stood in the middle of the road with my hands up spinning, green skirt flowing up like an umbrella for my feet, my face turned up and being splashed by the rain. LOVE. To. make it even greater today it was the Tegan and Sara concert! I bailed work early to get KT. We went to hu hot, went to the mall and then went to a great concert! sooo good. Except for the crowd - how disrespectful to spend the entire concert talking about how hot T+S are or the crowd battle over who they love more. Its dumb.

Now here I am, sitting under the canopy at Kts. The crickets and locusts are playing their own set in the dark. Its cool enough to be in leggings and a hoodie. I love it. Plus I'm having great convo with kt. I love my bestie. I love today.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: