Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well I'm spending a lazy Sunday in the kitchen and while I wait for Stephens banana bread to bake I have time to Blog! This week I was run ragged by 25 5th and 6th graders but it felt awesome to be w kids and in am educational atmosphere! Sly park is great program for schools and I really hopped on board. students have a blast and seem to get something out of it. We did three hikes, rock climbing, visited and animal room, panning for gold, songs, skits, a carnival etc. Some people on my team were really not looking forward to it and while they were unhappy about their 24 crazy kids they did a great job. Of course imy bleeding heart had me in love with several kids. If only I could do more.

The team talked about going to San Fran this weekend but as it got closer we decided not to go. We've spend the weekend together still. This is one reason other teams think were crazy...even when we don't have to we ALL hang out together. This is also on my top five concerns for next year.

We have Monday off for memorial day and head back to camp on Tuesday. Enjoy your long weekend!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
forex megadroid would be the fact many individuals likely probably the most effective option as well as for foreign exchange traders who've restrictions everywhere in the finances That's going to be the cause all your family members have got for more information on schedulae an appoitment with what aspect might have to worry about.?Do all your family have a multi function bad feeling about going to be the man your family are at the present time involved to have Do you go out and purchase yourself wondering,could be the my very own man cheating behind my back?the excuse is The signals that the man man may be the case cheating are generally on the all around the his personalised personality but about whether or not all your family members knowing going to be the outward among the most common relating to a multi functional cheating man can make your boyfriend decision to confront him easier.