Monday, May 24, 2010

Sly Park!

After merely 22 hours at McClellan, where I spent 12 hours doing laundry, Gold 1 has gone to camp! When we got here we learned that more mommas had shown up than anticipated and nine of us had Cabins. :( The boys however do! Its been endearing to watch. Sly park is so awesome. Fifth and Sixth graders from four schools come for four nights to hike, learn and play. The kids are a hot mess. I'm constantly shocked by the content of their conversations and their adult attitudes!
I'm part of hiking group eight which I think will be so much fun! Tonight we were supposed to make laynards but no one knew how to do it so we just milled around. Ill see if I remember ANY named tomorrow!

This brings back fond memories of Camp Hantesha in sixth grade. I cannot grasp that this was ten years ago....time flies so fast.

This year is almost over...I can't believe it or even began to imagine my life without Gold 1.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: