Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Poddies

So our pod may be non-permanent but I've grown really fond of them. We are all sassy and playful and every single person brings something awesome to the team. Tuesday morning was our physical training (PT) baseline and the realization that in the near future well be separated. This will also mean moving to a new room and a new roomie which will make me sad. Andretta is a riot and our personalities are both similiar and different. I'm nervous about switching all this stuff. Will the new pod get my smart ass comments and have them in return? I hope....I couldn't handle a stone cold sally lol.

The baseline went okay. While I'm proud of how I did I wish I was better-that best was better. However I did crank out 37 'modified' push ups (as zach calls them). This is more than I've ever done in my life! Total! Go me! I ran the mile and a half in 1903. This was frustrating for two reasons. One my contact slid out and not wanting to loose it I tried to put it back in while running. Two we ran around six am which is still very dark and it was an awful fog. I was trying so hard to watch where I was going very fearful for my ankles and three....(I know I said two but a girl can change her mind right?).... I was THREE SECONDS past 19 (the lowest time category). I could have shaved off ten seconds....seriously. I think I'm going to suggest that they tell us time at the halfway mark.

Things are still boring. Certified in CPR AED disaster relief and first aid this week. Cranked out four pages of my story (see other blog) and tried to take up suduko. I need something....

And to the few of you rascals who have asked there are no romances brewing.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: