Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Its official

It looks like this is my last post from iowa. Well here I am at the airport. I leave DSM in fifteen. I barely slept and when I finally did it was by accident and it made me late but here I am with relatively no set backs. I'm extremely nauseas and scared. Saying good bye to everyone was so hard - a few tears trickled out while hugging Daddi but that was expected. Its going to be so hard to leave mom. She's my best friend and most of the time she's the only one to get through my hard head. Kt didn't come this morning so we parted with another ill see you. I keep hoping someone will show up I'm doing americorps with. I'm so sensitive to alienation nd being left out that I'm praying fervently to fall in with some people soon.

Ill be seeing you iowa. Ciao!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: