Tuesday, July 12, 2005





We look like we're moving. A couple months ago when Daddi took out the staircase we had to move a bunch of stuff so mom and i boxed up a ton of my stuff and her stuff so there are boxes EVERYWHERE! Mom and Daddi don't have a closet now so this corner has boxes filled with stuff and serves as their closet, isnt' that stinky? During this time we took apart my bed frame that was a waterbed frame so i had six drawers and a book shelf within that bed frame...now i have NO drawers so this is my floor, it has become my bureau. My bed is on the ground and there are still two boxes full of stuff from my room that i'm using as a nightstand and table. Then my stairs are unfinished so this is wut i go up and down along with power cords hanging in the way so they decapitate unsuspecting guests (its kinda like a boobie trap) and i used to go down the other side b/c the stairs were going down the opposite way so i had to put my shoe rack on the end of my bed b/c sometimes i STILL try to go down the other way and that wouldn't be such a great fall...

No comments: