Tuesday, September 13, 2005

horrible traffic+pilates=fantabulous morning

*sigh* so this morning was rough, i got cut off own my way to DMACC by some old unfortunate looking lady, and the only way to prevent death for both of us was a dangerous...EXTREME LANE CHANGE (tehhe) so i pulled that off safely but then NO ONE would let me back over so i flew down orlabor whipped a u-ie, and got to class at 8:09...they were gone, and i had zero clue which building our thing was in this morning so i was gonna have to miss it *pout* but then this guy in my class showed up and he knew where he was going, so i followed him. Our class had only gotten there several minutes before we had. So my fellow student and i grabbed some mats and started. This part turned into the best part of my day (so far its an hour later). We did pilates! I love pilates and our instructor was fantabulous. So what am i doing tonight? Going back, haha DMACC has pilates classes at 5 on tues nights. This guy in my class wouldn't stop giggling and another one told me later he was amazed at my ability to pull of pilates...i had to admit i'd done it before. I don't know why i like it, but i do. So dun da da dah! more horrible morning turned out okay! Although, I am still highly amused that for COMPOSITION class we did pilates....

No comments: