Saturday, August 27, 2005

The saga of my house continues



Well my house was all naked! AHHH, grandpa stan dad and zach worked faithfully on the house last weekend. they took all the old siding off the house and began to put the new stuff up. Only problem is we then bought out all the siding out of menards on merle hay and in ankeny. ooops, but uh grandpa and dad areputting some up right now. In fact i got up this morning, and i didn't hear anyone, but so i threw a t-shirt on (it wouldn't be so great if my dad and brother were downstairs and i just waltzed down stairs in nothing but my panties...so i come downstairs and theres no one, but then i hear someone on the deck. My grandpa is out wandering around in my yard. Rightnow he's sitting at my counter eating pizza. we're talking about school and stuff its a lot of fun.

No comments: