Sunday, July 31, 2005

use your imagination

Okay so Daddi Is making leaps and bounds in the basement so let me give you a tour...USE YOUR IMAGINATION. Pic1 this is the hall, straight ahead where you're looking is my room...now turn to the left...
This is my bathroom, during our brief tornados we used it as a shelfter you can kinda see the piping for the sink and toilet. Then where the boards are on the left is where the tub will be. The bathroom will be a pretty blue and white, with a white pedastal sink and tile floor. Around the top the lyrics to "eernie's Rubber Ducky" will be stenciled. Now back out of the bathroom and to the best part...
MY CLOSET!my closet now probably comes up to my belly button but this one is all the way to the ceiling and wide! Although right now you can see into the bathroom...hehe don't worry i'm no peeper and the walls will be boarded up and clothes hung there...*wink*

No comments: