Sunday, July 10, 2005





Meet My Family

My family is massively important to me. I'll have more pics after we get them uploaded off the digital camera. These are just pics that have randomly been taken throughout the year.

The first picture is at my Aunt Jen's house. The men in the family are putting up the swingset. The guy in the navy is my Daddi, the yellow is my Uncle Chad(Jens husband), and the other guy is my grandpa! Then the happy swinger is Emma (jens oldest).
The second pic is mom, jen and my grandma behind my great grandma. Great grandma has lou gehrigs and she's declining horribly, this is one of the pics taken when we all went up there to see her.
The third pic is our canoe! i love canoeing. Its my mom, my sister emily, my brother zach, and then my daddi. Canoeing is SOO much fun.
Then the last picture is of emma. I really can't tell you how cute she is. SHe calls me eeny and we sing to her and i'm totally infatuated with her haha

No comments: